Things I think will be unveiled at E3 this year:
- Outside of God of War: Ghosts of Sparta, nothing else will be featured for the PSP.
- PSP 2 will NOT be unveiled.
- The Black Xbox 360 slim will feature WiFi, four USB ports, no internal hard drive and most importantly: no more red rings of death. It will also come with one 16 MB USB drive that fits into the back and will be mostly hidden.
- Nothing that hardcore gamers will want to play for PlayStation Move or Project Natal. This includes the new SOCOM and Fable 3. Both of them will feature Move and Natal support, but no hardcore gamers will want to play them that way.
- Project Natal will be renamed something that sounds stupider then "project natal". It definitely will not be renamed just "Natal"
- Nintendo will continue ignore online games.
- A remake of Maniac Mansion, for Steam, Wii Shop, PlayStation Store and/or Xbox Live Arcade.
- HAWX 2
- Professor Layton 3
- Pikmin 3
- Bungie's new IP with Activision.
- Mario Party 9
- GTA 5